Superhuman Strength, Senses and Speed, Flight, Sharp Teeth and Claws, Powerful Tail
|Chronological and political information|
|Image gallery (3)|
Griffin ambushed Quake when she was exercising. He fled away when she used her quake powers on his ears. He encounter the Avengers, he stood up to a fight against the newbie Ms. Marvel, but eventually was defeated.
Griffin has a human like appearance with dinstictive features of different kinds of animal parts. His face resembles a lion, with a yellow mane and red eyes. He wears a red suit with a golden belt. He has clawed finger and toes. He also has two orange wings and a reptilian tail.
Griffin has no human personality and acts like an aggressive animal. He acts on insticts and attacks what's on sight without thinking of the consequences. Griffin does not understand human speech.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: With his two wings, Griffin has the ability to fly.
- Superhuman Strength: Griffin possesses great strength, easily breaking through stone. He can easily carry two people with his hands and still fly.
- Superhuman Durability: Griffin has incredible durability as shown whe he easily shrugged of the lasers from the guns that the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were shooting and a boulder falling on him.
Background in other media
- This is Griffin's first animated appearance.
- In the comics Griffin was a street thug, he was hired by the Secret Empire as he wanted to be a super villain. He went under surgery by the empire and got animal like features on himself and became the Griffin.
- He looks very simmilar to Blazion and Lie-in-heart from Yo Kai Watc.h
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 "Breakout, Part 1". Christopher Yost (writer) & Sebastian Montes (director). The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. October 20, 2010. No. 1, Season one.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Who Do You Trust?". Brian Reed (writer) & Gary Hartle (director). The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. May 13, 2012. No. 7, Season two.