The Deadliest Man Alive is the 22nd episode of season two of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the 48th of the overall series.
During the midst of the Skrull Invasion, the fake Captain America convinced Hulk to transform back to Bruce Banner and turn himself in for a crime he didn't commit. Now that his name's been cleared, Bruce isn't just mad... he's raging!
Captain America and Iron Man travel to a Hulkbuster Base because Hulk is cleared of crimes commited by Red Hulk. They release him and he gets angry at Cap and runs into the woods. Thunderbolt Ross tells them that they just freed a deadly person. Iron Man tells the other Avengers to help them defeat Hulk. Red Hulk eventually comes and helps them defeat Hulk. Red Hulk joins them. Captain America sneaks into Hydro-Base with Wasp and finds out that Hulk had a device on the back of his head. Wasp gets it off and the Avengers appear. Hulk attacks Red Hulk and a device falls to the ground. Cap finds out that Red Hulk placed the device on Hulk. Iron Man reveals that he planted an implant on Red Hulk's ID card and it returns him to his human form. Everyone is shocked see that Red Hulk was really Thunderbolt Ross, who is then sent to jail. Hulk rejoins the Avengers, but needs time to cool off for a while, promising to return when they call him back.
- Iron Man
- Captain America
- Yellowjacket (Intro Only)
- Ms. Marvel
- Black Panther
- Thunderbolt Ross (Red Hulk)
- Thunderbolt Ross (Android Decoy)
- Red Hulk returns from the episode "Code Red".
- Hulk is in the hands of the Hulkbusters since "Nightmare in Red".
- Captain America (Skrull) is mentioned in this episode for the last and final time.
- Maria Hill was seen in a flashback from the episode "Nightmare in Red".
- With Thunderbolt Ross imprisoned, that means there really isn't anyone left to senselessly chase after the Hulk.
- "You have just freed the deadliest man alive."
- ―Thunderbolt Ross
- "But, if you need me, call. After all, what are friends for?"